We are looking for a responsible NOC engineer who is ready to delve into a new area and develop with us.
• Remote technical support for the company's clients;
• Work with network technologies and protocols TCP / IP, NAT, DNS, DHCP, VPN (openvpn, pptp, l2tp, vtun), SSH;
• Prompt solution of emergency situations;
• Implementation of multidirectional IT tasks;
• Work with monitoring systems;
• Ensuring the smooth operation of the system.
• Technical education;
• Knowledge of Unix-like systems (confident user);
• Knowledge of the basics of VoIP protocols;
• Knowledge of networking, OSI model;
• Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
• Knowledge of English - Intermediate or higher.
Will be a plus:
• Ability to configure monitoring systems;
• Experience with iptables, openvpn;
• Experience with PBX (knowledge of asterisk) and programming skills.
• Comfortable office in Podil, 10 minutes from the metro.
• 12 hour shift schedule (on average 15 shifts per month - day and night).
• Paid training (4 weeks).
• Increasing the rate depending on the level of knowledge gained in the course of work.
• Receiving bonuses from participation in additional projects during working hours.
• Timely $ -bound wages.
• Vacation - 20 working days.
• Paid sick leave / vacation.